Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know any good websites to search for cars? Mine would cost more then its worth to get inspected so I need a new one. I am already trying cars.com and autotrader.com, but no luck so far. Found a couple good ones but they were sold before I could get ahold of the seller.
Those are the only ones I use. I'd suggest picking up a newspaper and checking the classifieds, that's how I found my car, there's usually a large selection in there.
Its hit and miss though since I'm looking for a specific car. A Mazda RX-7. Fd3s if I can find one. It'd be even better if I can find a true inport with the driver on the right.
Minion,Nov 27 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:Its hit and miss though since I'm looking for a specific car. A Mazda RX-7. Fd3s if I can find one. It'd be even better if I can find a true inport with the driver on the right.
So... why do you want a right hand drive? This going to be an auto-x car?
I want it to be as unique as I can get it.
Minion,Nov 27 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:I want it to be as unique as I can get it.
Thats going to be really expensive.
It would be nice if old cars went for cheap instead of more.:P
I'm probably not getting the right side drive one right away. but I would like an Rx 7. i saw one for 6500 the other day i was just too slow in seeing it and it was taken before I could call the guy.
how are you going to go to the drive thru though
I get delivery. I guess if I got to a drive through i could either drive backwards, which isn't tough, or have the chick get the food get the food.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's