Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned again by Sniperduck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sigh, TSK TSK TSK! Duck+Womb=1mil BANNED ACCS :|
duck kicked me like 3 times tonight and all for stupid things lol

1. for asking why his avatar is a girl if he is a guy lol
2. for playing like 1 second of what is love ("what is love")
3. for making a similar naem to him ("LSD & PCP" -> "LCD & PSP" its funny ui made different images just by switchign two letters!!B))

:)
BALL,Nov 20 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:duck kicked me like 3 times tonight and all for stupid things lol

3. for making a similar naem to him ("LSD & PCP" -> "LCD & PSP" its funny ui made different images just by switchign two letters!!B))

All three of those where you, as soon as I see you again, expect a ban your way too.
SniperducK,Nov 20 2006, 06:24 AM Wrote:
BALL,Nov 20 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:duck kicked me like 3 times tonight and all for stupid things lol

All three of those where you, as soon as I see you again, expect a ban your way too.
you don't constantly check the player list?

ps i'm going online now see you there
Do you try to get banned or something!? GAWD!
ive been banned by duck for 5 mins for saying "Ducky pie"
sadness
amx_kick Vizo "hor"

and Horus makes a very good point... don't argue with the people holding the ban stick
Duck is a crazy, horny man. That's all. I used to ban and kick a lot of people, but now I just let womb and duck do the banning and kicking XD.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's