Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Next Generation MMORPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What MMORPG are you looking into currently that will be released later?
I have been browsing frequently but haven't found anything amazing yet....maybe we will have a Biggs, Dwop, Dum3z, Duck rpg reunion:D?
I'm currently trying out 9Dragons, which is a hyped up game. I didn't get into the american closed beta but I'm in the European closed beta currently. It seems like an interesting enough game, it's mostly grinding with a couple of quests each level. It has some nice, intersting skills though, which is the basis of the game.
It's one of those "martial arts" games. I'm in the "League of Beggars" clan, and I know the drunken style kung fu.:D

It's a free forever with a cash shop once it does come out. I can't say that it'll be a forever play game, but so far it seems like a decent game.
http://9dragons.acclaim.com/

I'm also playing on a RF Online private server. I'm sure ya'll already know about RF.:o
http://www.rfextreme.net/index.php (the site goes up and down a lot, but the server is always stable/up)
Id love that:D
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Eudemonsonline is a pretty good rpg except im not into rpgs that much so i dont play it Eudemons online
suxa,Nov 17 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:Eudemonsonline is a pretty good rpg except im not into rpgs that much so i dont play it Eudemons online
You just lost all priveledges by posting that game in this topic.
Biggs,Nov 18 2006, 05:04 AM Wrote:
suxa,Nov 17 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:Eudemonsonline is a pretty good rpg except im not into rpgs that much so i dont play it Eudemons online
:blink:thanks....i just thought of one ud like even better-lol Maple Story (ya get to kill mushrooms nd snails):rolleyes:
suxa,Nov 18 2006, 12:08 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 18 2006, 05:04 AM Wrote:
:blink:thanks....i just thought of one ud like even better-lol Maple Story (ya get to kill mushrooms nd snails):rolleyes:
Thats old news...hell even I tried MS.
MS was great times with me and biggeh, we'd never been so close:D
p3ng,Nov 17 2006, 11:39 PM Wrote:World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
lmao i was gonna say that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's