Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WHAT IS THE WROAW THEME SONG???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Biggs,Nov 17 2006, 06:32 PM Wrote:
coca,Nov 17 2006, 08:50 AM Wrote:It's actually Hanson - Mmmbop

Get over it:angry:
I was singing that during psychology today!
You're the coolest! Not only are we the same height but we enjoy the same music!!:D

*hi-five* ^^
"everybody us has had more sex than me" with those cute little rabbits is our theme song.
"Oooooh girls just wanna have fuuuun"
I think it should be Bloodhoundgang - Bad Touch
coca,Nov 17 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 17 2006, 06:32 PM Wrote:
coca,Nov 17 2006, 08:50 AM Wrote:It's actually Hanson - Mmmbop

Get over it:angry:
I was singing that during psychology today!
You're the coolest! Not only are we the same height but we enjoy the same music!!:D

*hi-five* ^^
I don't really ever listen to it, it's just someone said "mmm" and then I went "mmmbop!"
Vizo,Nov 17 2006, 08:25 PM Wrote:I think it should be Bloodhoundgang - Bad Touch
"You and me baby are nothing but mammals ..."

Personally I'd pick either the Chrono Cross intro song or one from Silent Hill's OST but that would be too serious:(
thanks for reply's keep voting.... btw moderators if this vote turns out 1 song that is winning should we have that as the theme song??? (offically)
Chris,Nov 18 2006, 12:40 PM Wrote:thanks for reply's keep voting.... btw moderators if this vote turns out 1 song that is winning should we have that as the theme song??? (offically)
Highly doubt it since none of the songs were picked by wroaw members and if so the poll would had been done in the internal forums :/
We dont want outsiders voting in stuff like this ^^; (no offense lol):D
so is this the song the would be played as wroaw entered into the clan battle ring

also is there more or less activity in the SECRET FORUM than in chit chat leair
BALL,Nov 18 2006, 03:11 PM Wrote:so is this the song the would be played as wroaw entered into the clan battle ring

also is there more or less activity in the SECRET FORUM than in chit chat leair
In our secret forum we have 186 topics and 3507 posts, we hardly use it in comparison with the Chit-Chat Lair:D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's