Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban me pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just banned and i have no idea why or by who. I wasn't doing anything wrong as far as i know cause i wasn't warned and its not from tking. Please unban me:(
Steam ID?
Hold on a sec

edit: steam_0:1:4311666
lol...
TY!
Were you tking....a lot of new people find it amusing that they acn kill their teammates and get set on fire, but ten get pissed off that they are banned. Im not saying that you are one of them but it happens...
No i cant stand when ppl do that:angry:I'm just playing to have fun:wub:
[quote=|Horus|,Nov 14 2006, 12:24 PM]Were you tking....a lot of new people find it amusing that they acn kill their teammates and get set on fire, but ten get pissed off that they are banned.
[quote=suxa,Nov 15 2006, 10:26 PM][quote=|Horus|,Nov 14 2006, 12:24 PM]Were you tking....a lot of new people find it amusing that they acn kill their teammates and get set on fire, but ten get pissed off that they are banned.
[quote=coca,Nov 15 2006, 05:27 PM][quote=suxa,Nov 15 2006, 10:26 PM] [quote=|Horus|,Nov 14 2006, 12:24 PM]Were you tking....a lot of new people find it amusing that they acn kill their teammates and get set on fire, but ten get pissed off that they are banned.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's