Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: cheater :\
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I came into the server, and we were playing battlefield_rush2 which was extremely T sided. I didnt think much of it at first, but one of the CT's, HIGHNETIC, had a ping over 130 and an amazing score of 34-6 or something. When I was switched to terrorist, i was killed instantly with a dink and headshot, and he proceded to headshot other kids, which i beleive to be an aimbot binded to a key. He clearly has not hit puberty since he has a high voice. He claimed to be playing CS for 9 years, although the game has not even been out that long, and beta didnt start until 1998. And his steamid, 0:1:12435307, pretty much shows he has actually been playing for less than 3 months (i do beleive 8 digits came out early summer).

Anyways, heres all the info:

Steamid: 0:1:12435307

Demos: http://files.filefront.com//;6144860;;/

Screenshots: Sorry, i wasnt able to grab a screenshot.

When you look at the demo, notice that the second a round starts the gun he has starts shooting. Thats a script thats usually associated with an aimbot cheat with high FOV.

anyways, hope you ban him.

Just trying to help you guys out.
marek... arent you banned?
No, his steamid doesn't match the one we found. Any admin that plays with highnetics, if he even mouths off, lets ban him. He's walking on thin ice with this accusation (Marek is pretty good himself at cs) and plus he was advertising his site or server and wouldn't stop till i kicked him.
what would i be banned for? :blink:
We thought you impersonated one of our members and infiltrated our accessness. IT'S SV'S FAULT CAUSE HE GAVE IT OUT!
lmfao

why would you think its me :x
Quote:Google says it's Jacob Olszewski, AKA //marek (I think).

Said by coca, so you can blame him.;)
Biggs,Nov 7 2006, 02:15 AM Wrote:
Quote:Google says it's Jacob Olszewski, AKA //marek (I think).

Said by coca, so you can blame him.;)
PKer118,Nov 6 2006, 06:34 AM Wrote:His id is STEAM_0:1:58459 - BAN!?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=STE...le+Search&meta=

:D

Also, steamid length doesn't mean much about how long you've been playing
It tells you how long they've had that account, which means something a lot of times.:P
....did you ban shade yet?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's