Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: wroaw mirc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey would someone like to give us none aquinted with mIRC a quick tutorial.. plus a little description of how to get to the wroaw mirc chat room...
ya i will but my mom is yelling at me right now g2g crap
Connect to channel.

Enter #wroaw.

I figured it out my first time.:P
Get Mirc, you need to connect to the server irc.gamesurge.net. Once connected to the server, type /join #wroaw and you should be in
#wroaw.
heheh, i didn't do the irc.gamesurge.net so i went to #wroaw and i was like wtf where is evreyone?
Lol good one....Monkey if you see this, your access is set to 200....what's you AIM/MSN Btw?
*EDIT* And just to set it straight....mIRC is the program. The protocol is IRC....im tired of noobs calling it mIRC when they aren't talking about the program.
irc://irc.gamesurge.net/Wroaw

Paste that into your webbrowser.
any of you guys play earth:2025? they use mIRC a lot.
everybody uses mirc...;)
a hobbit,Nov 4 2004, 03:28 PM Wrote:any of you guys play earth:2025? they use mIRC a lot.
Yeah, a lot of people do use IRC. Not necessarily mIRC, as some people use X-chat and Hix-IRC, etc. Then again, go into some random server and ask people if they know what IRC is. I guarantee atleast 1/10 will say no or won't answer, but doesn't know.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's