Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Award #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[quote=Dum3z,Nov 7 2006, 02:37 AM][quote=Womb-Raider,Nov 7 2006, 12:44 AM] [quote=Dum3z,Nov 7 2006, 06:22 AM] [quote=Underdog,Nov 6 2006, 11:38 PM] congrats SV my friend... I'm sure you deserved it...

and i know what it's for... you did the hot lesbian nurse and her gf DIDN'T YOU?!?!
[Image: 021.jpg]

SPEAROW USE FURY SWIPES!!!

Yeah, I know I rock.
Lol man....the award looks homemade.....I got a better one when i won the city maths contest in my country...I didnt get a bonus though,only a cheap "Made in Indonesia" 99c calculator....without batteries

Congratz ^^
Bahamut,Nov 7 2006, 10:09 PM Wrote:Lol man....the award looks homemade.....I got a better one when i won the city maths contest in my country...I didnt get a bonus though,only a cheap "Made in Indonesia" 99c calculator....without batteries

Congratz ^^
you played in a math contest lol
BALL,Nov 7 2006, 05:07 PM Wrote:
Bahamut,Nov 7 2006, 10:09 PM Wrote:Lol man....the award looks homemade.....I got a better one when i won the city maths contest in my country...I didnt get a bonus though,only a cheap "Made in Indonesia" 99c calculator....without batteries

Congratz ^^
you played in a math contest lol
I did several times, want to make something of it?
hey i flew to the gay capitol of the world to present biochemical and biopharmaceutical theories to 70 year old men...beat that...:lol:
i was donned the smartest kid in my school in seventh grade for almost winning the national math league something or other:D

edit: haha aj i love your sig^_^
I was in The Spelling B when I was in 3rd grade or something.:D
Plot,Nov 8 2006, 02:24 AM Wrote:i was donned the smartest kid in my school in seventh grade for almost winning the national math league something or other:D

edit: haha aj i love your sig^_^
Let me guess...one of those geeky asians won?
-South Park Hillbilly- "Drrr Rrrr aking drr jbs!"
i got knocked out of spelling be in first round but at least id dint' spell "jungle" with a g
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's