Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: uhhh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how come just now got banned perm?

is it because i was hiting teammates? my mouse keeps going fucking auto i cant help it

Unban me please D: and i dont know any admins that were on:o
you werent banned perm

just made it look that way;)

ive got multiple complaints about you wounding the past couple of days, you keep it up and the ban will be longer than the 20s you were this time
lol sorry about that its just

i got this wireless mouse for 20 bucks >.< and when ever its no where near the thingy i duno wat its called it goes random and i can't stop it:(

btw STEAM_0:1:417697
Bwhaha I've done it too.
haha ended up having your steamid under my shitlist file... MWUAHAHAHA YOU ARE MINE BITCH....

now lets see if i actually know how to unban someone;)
lol i needa get a new mouse soon or this will keep going D:
Mikey,Nov 5 2006, 07:21 PM Wrote:how come just now got banned perm?

is it because i was hiting teammates? my mouse keeps going fucking auto i cant help it
That's bs Mikey. Everytime I see you in the server you are wounding teamates or encouraging them to tk you. None of your tking is because of a fucked up mouse.
:D+Nov 5 2006, 07:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey:D@ Nov 5 2006, 07:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->lol i needa get a new mouse soon or this will keep going D:[/quote]
then get a fucking mouse or deal with getting banned.
Next time I get called a hacker I will just go, "Sorry my mouse is auto aiming like that I really need a new one."
my mouse makes me play "what kind of pokemon are you" to pker all the time
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's