Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hacker: A JEW a.k.a. [KKK]wellhung
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Caught him hacking, I have a demo if anyone wants me to send it to them I can do it through AIM, though the demo went on a little longer then I wanted...I forgot to stop it before i started to report. He got two headshots while hooked in the demo and his score was something like 60-8.

[Image: hacker.JPG]

If you find me to be untrustworthy post up your AIM and i'll send ye, the faithless, the demo.
A-JEW" 1221 STEAM_0:0:3401687 6 06:05 72 0 i was there to A-JEW" 1221 STEAM_0:0:3401687 6 06:05 72 0 ! HACKER
this guy wall hack like crazy
Was also there as a witness
ban him, 4 regs, two trusted ones:)
Hmm...
Maybe I should go in and play under a different name, get called a hacker by those 4, and get banned. I'm sorry, but I don't trust their judgement. Only non-Wroaw's I trust are Duck & Geno, as they both know what hacking looks like better than just about any other non-Wroaw. Duck because he's played for 4-5 years, and Geno because he used to.
well he has a demo so why worry about peoples opinions? just take a gander at the demo.
Didn't see that part. I saw the picture, and I thought that was a sig below it.:P

And ignore what Sv said. That was me; he was on my computer last night and forgot to log off. I had to edit it.:rolleyes:
Reference URL's