Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Xfire ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so i decided to get XFIRE agian since most of u people have it:o

so post ur xfire here so i can add:Dmine is Mikey : D no space between the : and D
Eh just get one of us and you'll see the rest of us.
no one add him!:D
piratebuddha,Nov 5 2006, 05:19 PM Wrote:no one add him!:D
u means!!!!:(
LOL i had some guy message me on xfire telling me my steam account was logged on by multiple ip addresses and that they needed my info to fix the "problem" i told the guy to fuck himself and he said excuse me. i repeated and he said all this stuff like "oh its gonna get deleted then." so i told him ok, if he can delete it then he has my info. he said the info was gona for my account. i tolf him to shove it. a minute after we stopped messanging, he changed his name to a real nickname. it was like steamsupport or something. turns out a dod clanmates friend tried to scam me lawl!

story time is over!
shoudl have pulled this on him plot

http://futuremark.com/forum/showthread.p...&highlight
ROFL!!!!!! thats one of the greatest things ive seen.
BALL,Nov 5 2006, 10:25 PM Wrote:shoudl have pulled this on him plot

http://futuremark.com/forum/showthread.p...&highlight
I am so trying that on the next guy who does that to me.
Plot,Nov 5 2006, 10:16 PM Wrote:LOL i had some guy message me on xfire telling me my steam account was logged on by multiple ip addresses and that they needed my info to fix the "problem" i told the guy to fuck himself and he said excuse me. i repeated and he said all this stuff like "oh its gonna get deleted then." so i told him ok, if he can delete it then he has my info. he said the info was gona for my account. i tolf him to shove it. a minute after we stopped messanging, he changed his name to a real nickname. it was like steamsupport or something. turns out a dod clanmates friend tried to scam me lawl!

story time is over!
it happens to me on a weekly basis:(
It happens to us 5 digiters way too often.:(
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's