Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: TI 83
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does any1 know how to get games for the ti 83 from your comp to your calc?
eh, you'd probably have to rewrite the EEPROM chip inside with a rewriter..I use that model at school..I didnt see any ports or crap on it.

I think there is an ASM variant for the type of processor in those things, but I'm not too sure.

Try googling:)
^ ignore above^

u can download games on your computer then buy a usb chord for your calculator:)or u can transfer from one calculator to another
oh!

duckeh r smartar:(

EDIT: thanks for the info duck, this will seriously help me improve my math exam technique:lol:
sepends what type of calculator.. is it ti 83 plus?
and can anyone find a quadratic formula prgram for a ti-83
I roxxors you all in calculator games.

Fast Tunnel record - 3885
Dodgeball record - 60 (I got bored here because it wasn't getting any harder)
Fall down record on speed 2(slow) - 1953
On speed 1(fast) - 17##
TI-86 is the way to go.

Comes with it's own quadratic formula function...and unlike TI-89, it can be used in ALL college courses that allow graphing calculators, and unlike the TI-89 can be used on the ACT.
quadratic formula programs are easy to write. I, who knows absolutely nothing about programming, wrote one that's effective and works:

Prompt A,B,C
(-B+sqrt(B^2-4AC))/(2A) ->(store) D
(-B-sqrt(B^2-4AC))/(2A) ->(store) E
Disp D,E

it's that simple. :D
hmmm duck i have a cord and i havedownloaded the games i want i know how to get the calculator to receive something through the cord but i dont know how to get the comp to send it to the calculator and i do not have a USB cord i have a diiferent kind of connecter it is the small kind with only 5 holes on the large end and 4 holes on the small side (i asumme it is unerveral since my comp which is old has to places where one can be inserted) my bro who knows more shit about the TI-83 than any of u people wont tell me how cause he says i have to work for *damnit* lol yes his geometery, calculas(sp) ap teachers felt sorry for him cause he did nothing and got a 4.0 lol he made a program on the computer out of graphs where it was a hot chick once:P
TheCheat,Nov 3 2004, 08:27 PM Wrote:quadratic formula programs are easy to write. I, who knows absolutely nothing about programming, wrote one that's effective and works:

Prompt A,B,C
(-B+sqrt(B^2-4AC))/(2A) ->(store) D
(-B-sqrt(B^2-4AC))/(2A) ->(store) E
Disp D,E

it's that simple. :D
I wrote one on my TI-89.....my displays the Discriminant as well, since some problems ask for it.....not going to post my program, too lazy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's