Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban SpecialSauce?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For the love of God, you don't have a virus that's making you be killed by headshots. Reformatting will not help you at all!
Pepe, that is impossible to have. My shots dont magically zoom to your head, blix's shots wont magically zoom to your head. You just suck and get shot in the face. The entire idea is impossible. Aimbots are on a users computer that use some silly shit to shoot someone in the head, you cant have something that takes peoples shots and brings them to your head, its just not fucking possible. Whos in favor of banning pepe? i officially dont like him now.
dont know mucha bout him but im wanker who will vote to ban anyone

jk i cast null vote
84% of my kills are headshots, bitch.
Your banning me cause i have some sort of virus this makes sense.
do a poll to ban me then if you hate me so much............:(
...You don't have a fucking virus pepe. Hush!
I got a second chance too when I hacked :>
I have never hacked i wish i had like a radar hack or something not like aim bot or like wall hacks cause im like deaf in 1 ear so i can't tell where people are comming at me from lol :lol:

p3ng do you hack on other servers for fun?:(
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 24 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote:I have never hacked i wish i had like a radar hack or something not like aim bot or like wall hacks cause im like deaf in 1 ear so i can't tell where people are comming at me from lol :lol:

p3ng do you hack on other servers for fun?:(
You're deaf? Why? And completely or what? Percentage?
left ear, ill tell you it had something to do with fire crackers....:P
and it happend not long ago and its like 60% deaf its getting a bit better like every month im not gonna be permantly deaf in my left ear for ever.... relief :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's