Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Pink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey can u guys make me glow pink permenatly cause its fun to glow pink on the maps. lol

ok srry shouldnt have posted it cause it was a stupid question nd u dont have to answer it
Lol. We don't have a plugin to do that. The closest we have to that is roll the dice or ATAC, they will make you glow different colors, but only for a short period. So basically, no can do. Sorry.
i never enjoyed the glow mods... yet for some reason, whenever i reveal myself as an admin people always ask to glow... maybe im just missing something
who in the world would like to have a pink glow? :rolleyes:

I think we had some weird requests throughout the years but this definately reaches a new low.
* Womb-Raider always makes myself glow pink with addmetk.....
[QUOTE] i never enjoyed the glow mods... yet for some reason, whenever i reveal myself as an admin people always ask to glow... maybe im just missing something

it was probly me asking u lol

nd womb-raider how do u make urself pink?? can i do it to?:blink:
I don't think so, for it's an admin command, but you can try and look if you can by searching for addmetk in the "amx_help" list.
can i glow rainbow (changing colors in time)

wuts it gunna take to get dis sjhit done
Reference URL's