Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: RHCP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chea.. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!..

anyone els agree that they are gods gift to us and that stadium arcadium is an awesome album?
K.
they arent bad
i enjoy them, they've kind of grown into a 'by the numbers' band... but they set the numbers, so i cant complain too much

good stuff
They're alright.
noooo.. they rule.. not jsut alright
They are ok just not the best
i can only listen to one song a day though cause i get bored of them <_<
I used to like rhcp alot, but ever since they've become an annoying commercial popband that'd rather edit all the demo's to make a cd that's twice as long than a cd that's twice as good:(
don't get me wrong, I love blood sugar sex magic and (but in a lesser degree) californication and "My Friends" really touches me, but what they currently do is just crap if you ask me :/
Schietluis,Oct 20 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:I used to like rhcp alot, but ever since they've become an annoying commercial popband that'd rather edit all the demo's to make a cd that's twice as long than a cd that's twice as good:(
don't get me wrong, I love blood sugar sex magic and (but in a lesser degree) californication and "My Friends" really touches me, but what they currently do is just crap if you ask me :/
Where did they touch you? :o
Reference URL's