Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: October 23rd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well boys, they're coming to install my internet and cable on october 23rd, so then I will be able to rejoin in the wroaw-fun via chewing bubble gum and kicking ass. ....not necessarily in that order.

there were too many threads for me to read to catch up on everything, so.... I guess I just won't catch up.

Oh, however, november 8th i'm getting gears of war when it comes out, soo.... I may have another vacation from cs then too... cuz that game looks freakin bad ass....

I guess that's all I have to say. I miss you all.... and our IRC convos... and snuggling with SV...
Yes....snuggling......me misses.......:wub:
I won't even comment on that.:(

But yay that you're coming back! It's about time.:D
:oi'm so excited I could burst....

and thats messy
Im so excited I could burst..... FOR GEARS OF WAR!
everyone get your fat asses out of school and get on the server! The cable guy just left and I jumped on, but alas not one person was on the server! :(

Ahh, but tonight... there shall be glorious rejoicing!
Underdog,Oct 23 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:everyone get your fat asses out of school and get on the server! The cable guy just left and I jumped on, but alas not one person was on the server! :(

Ahh, but tonight... there shall be glorious rejoicing!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UDOG IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

However, I haven't played CS in a couple weeks and I don't want to break my fasting.
ive hardly played any games for a month >.<
Dude. I will be there tonight. Not doing anything else anyways:D

Luke, I can't leave town anytime until like...January at least? Work is waayyyyyyyyyyyy too busy. So maybe we'll plan for summer?
[quote=Dum3z,Oct 23 2006, 06:11 PM][quote=Underdog,Oct 23 2006, 12:43 PM] everyone get your fat asses out of school and get on the server!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's