Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: To Pepe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok pepe.. heres the deal.. i have noticed you like to spam random things.. SO.. here is your own private topic so when you feel the need to spam crazy insane stuff.. feel free.. and then we can read it at our own will

from your friendly neighborhood Canadian

//Vizo
Umm.... theres no topic i don't know what to talk about??? whats the topic. This is like the stupidest thread ever i hope it gets locked up and craped on by Sveach :lol:
ok good.. thats a start!..
No Comment Just What Your Picture Says :ph34r:
i order your sig to stop shouting :angry::angry::angry:
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 17 2006, 08:37 PM Wrote:Umm.... theres no topic i don't know what to talk about??? whats the topic. This is like the stupidest thread ever i hope it gets locked up and craped on by Sveach :lol:
Sweet. I've already got newbies waiting for me to abuse my, err use my powers :wub:
[quote=Sveach,Oct 18 2006, 03:47 AM][quote=Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 17 2006, 08:37 PM] Umm.... theres no topic i don't know what to talk about??? whats the topic. This is like the stupidest thread ever i hope it gets locked up and craped on by Sveach
there.. my sig is fixed!
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 18 2006, 01:37 AM Wrote:Umm.... theres no topic i don't know what to talk about??? whats the topic. This is like the stupidest thread ever i hope it gets locked up and craped on by Sveach :lol:
he cant do that because he was saving up all his crap for like a week but then yesterday he craped it out to make the longest turd ever
BALL,Oct 18 2006, 10:00 PM Wrote:he cant do that because he was saving up all his crap for like a week but then yesterday he craped it out to make the longest turd ever
:blink:
I'm sorry but that expression was just plain weird. >.>
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's