Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you guys play WOW and if so, do you play more than cs? Does it steal ur soul? Do you play more WOW than you actually live?
I actually said no... Dum3z had me hooked again for about 2 weeks then I gave up...

We lost Jess to that bastard... and p3ng... but no one cares about p3ng...

^_^
:DI still post on here way more than p3ng does. I may be addicted as hell, but I still do other things...unlike last semester.
i put i used to live in it, because i played it like crazy when it came out, although i recently since quit and got my life returned.
I live in other games, WoW disapoints me.
Never played it, and not planning on it anytime soon. Fuck that.
I play WoW. But the reason I don't post on here that often is because I just don't find much to say. Its not like im just playing WoW 24/7.

(Even though I should be so I can have a level 60 in time for the expansion.)

But yeah WoW partially eats your soul.
p3ng,Oct 17 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:I play WoW. But the reason I don't post on here that often is because I just don't find much to say. Its not like im just playing WoW 24/7.

(Even though I should be so I can have a level 60 in time for the expansion.)

But yeah WoW partially eats your soul.
Pfft you don't have to play 24/7 to hit 60 before the expansion... I'm going to have a 60 priest at 7-7.5 played days, and the expansion is still ~1 month away.
No more stuff about Wow :(
Why th hell would you play wow when you can play cs......
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's