Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yea Cs Owns :lol:
|Horus|,Oct 18 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:Why th hell would you play wow when you can play cs......
Because I've played CS for 4 years and it gets old.
Dum3z,Oct 18 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:
|Horus|,Oct 18 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:Why th hell would you play wow when you can play cs......
Because I've played CS for 4 years and it gets old.
I agree. But I don't want to get involved in another game because 1) I have an actual social life, and 2) I work my ass off all day.
Yea i dont have the time for a MMO right now, i get like 2 hrs a day at most to play games lol
Girlfriend > WoW

I get bored with Counter-Strike after a few months, play a different game for a bit, and end up coming back to Counter-Strike and being hooked for a while.
I used to play wow but after i got to lvl 50 it got boring nd cs is better anyways:)
Blizzard,Oct 19 2006, 06:24 AM Wrote:I get bored with Counter-Strike after a few months, play a different game for a bit, and end up coming back to Counter-Strike and being hooked for a while.
same here
Schietluis,Oct 20 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Oct 19 2006, 06:24 AM Wrote:I get bored with Counter-Strike after a few months, play a different game for a bit, and end up coming back to Counter-Strike and being hooked for a while.
same here
Played it since the beta....man back there each kill took like 71 navy bullets a grenade and 3 hostage toss,sometimes you had to empty ur glock and throw it at em to get the job done...

Knifing was THE shit back then....

Oh and headshots my ass
WoW = LotR
[Image: 4359623_Lotr_meme.gif]
http://lotro.turbine.com/

LOTR Online, it's been in a closed beta for a long time now.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's