Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Maps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Can someone send me a link to download all the Nipper maps cause it takes forever for my computer to download them when switching maps in the game <_<
Thanz
suxa,Oct 17 2006, 08:13 PM Wrote:Hey, Can someone send me a link to download all the Nipper maps cause it takes forever for my computer to download them when switching maps in the game <_<
Thanz
http://www.wroaw.com/?maps

Try the files tab, really its not that hard.
Since you have blahhh that map go into your maps folder in your counter stike folder in your C: drive some where

but when your in that folder you will see like all the map files like .bsps
.rsl
If you notice beside the map folder there is a .txt open that one for blahhh cause it has the location of nipper maps It has the website adress in it :D Hope you can find it.
Or you can download the exe at the link Ben provided, and let it auto install it for you.
Yea but if you get the site i told you how to find you can get the map to use on your own server :D
But his place just as good to go :lol:
Hey the one that pepe-le-pew works but the files link on top of the page didnt work thats y i asked
Thanks though:D
Ok so your all set? :lol:
yup thanks
Ok thats good happy gamming on Wroaw server 1.6 :D
Reference URL's