Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pepe-Le-Pew

There were no admins in the game.
I didn't attack teamates i looked in the console.
last thing i didn't say anything or do anything wrong.

Just happend it was during the last wround loading to a new map were every1 attacks you i didn't attack no 1.

Cars_N_Robots just finished and i got banned 2 seconds before map change to blahhh. Im really sad cause blahhh like my favourite map.

Speaking of which does anyone want to do a demo of getting to the party room i know all the secrets =]
Normally for the fastest help, come to our IRC channel.

Post your Steam ID here, or go to our IRC channel and ask for help there.
IRC CHANNEL

Where is that
#wroaw on irc.gamesurge.net
Did anyone ban him?
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 10 2006, 07:22 PM Wrote:Speaking of which does anyone want to do a demo of getting to the party room i know all the secrets =]
No thanks, we all pretty much know how to do most if not all of NIPPER map secrets, some of us beta tested them with NIPPER himself and played with NIPPER before:)

Also, dunno who banned you, I was in vegas for weekend haven't been on WCS in a week or 2.
I've been in WCS off and on all day and i know pepe as a reg... might have been a glitch in the autobant... but if that was the case youd be unbanned by now and this post would be useless...
Lets keep Pepe banned.
lol
Ok all is fine mabey just that you got a glitch in the banning system mabye also a admin can like delete this (thread now) if you want.:lol:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's