Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a list of all the maps....i want to download all the maps and then check them all out and take a look around on them....im like that....
listmaps
Maps you need to know: air_fight2, big_city2

That's pretty much it ;D
type maps in regular chat i believe, listmaps will get you kicked for flooding.
No, if you type listmaps in console, you get kicked. Say listmaps in regular chat, and it lists them in the console for you, without being kicked. I do it all the time.
Sveach,Oct 10 2006, 07:58 PM Wrote:No, if you type listmaps in console, you get kicked. Say listmaps in regular chat, and it lists them in the console for you, without being kicked. I do it all the time.
same, never tried it in console..
coca,Oct 10 2006, 05:03 PM Wrote:<Maps you need to know: air_fight2, big_city2

That's pretty much it ;D> Quote
Don't forget Nipperhouse Cocacolakid :P

[Also there has been alot of map testing today so i didn't play much on the server on 1.6, usaully wroaw// o[X.x]o does the map testing =\ ]

But Sometimes its actaully fun, some of the maps are really good and some are terrible:blink:
^^ That's the point of the testing. Find which are good to keep and which go to the recycle bin. :)
:blink: lol chinese people and there cameras...... :D
Also Notice they are like sticking out there bums when there taking a photo :ph34r:
Reference URL's