Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ok Im officially having a bad day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i dropped off my wheel and tire to get a hole patched. I was leaking air and figured it was a hole in my tire. Couple hours later, I get a phone call. My fucking wheel is cracked. WTF. So I just bought a $200 wheel off ebay. That's the cheapest i can find it anywhere. FUCCCK.
I'm sorry to hear that, Sv. I hope everything gets sorted out.:(

You should've given me your car.
Haha you can take the POS. Update: I cancelled the bid for the wheel, and my dad and i are going to go through junkyards and find a wheel for cheaper. hopefully<_<
Sveach,Oct 6 2006, 10:25 PM Wrote:Haha you can take the POS. Update: I cancelled the bid for the wheel, and my dad and i are going to go through junkyards and find a wheel for cheaper. hopefully<_<
200 dollars for a wheel? Thats insane man. J00 bad shopper.
Womb-Raider,Oct 7 2006, 06:16 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Oct 6 2006, 10:25 PM Wrote:Haha you can take the POS. Update: I cancelled the bid for the wheel, and my dad and i are going to go through junkyards and find a wheel for cheaper. hopefully<_<
200 dollars for a wheel? Thats insane man. J00 bad shopper.
a wheel... not just a tire... they can get pricey....

*hugs* for papa bear
It's a 16" chrome wheel. See if you can find it cheaper on Ebay. And I'm going to the junkyards this week.
Sveach,Oct 7 2006, 06:43 AM Wrote:It's a 16" chrome wheel. See if you can find it cheaper on Ebay. And I'm going to the junkyards this week.
wheel as in rim?
Yeah? Same thing? Not the tire. The metal part.
Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie
You work on a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day, the camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day... you had a bad day

Sv needs to sing that song some! Oh wait, you can't go for a ride because you don't have one!

* Biggs laughs at himself for being so hilarious.
Ever heard of a spare?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's