Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Love to join Wroaw!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys. so i was playing CS one day and i stumble on this server and i must say most fun i have ever had with this game to date. i have pretty much played every day all day on this server for a good 3 weeks now and talked with Sv and other Wroaw guys and i have decided i likes to join Wroaw and pitch in on this server that i just love. im on almost every day at any time after noon so if you want to chat with me just come on:D

-Vizo
Vizo's cool.

Welcome to the forums Vizo! Read Mikey's post too, theres valuable information in there.
WAZZZZZZZZZZZUP VIZO:DHope we can join Wroaw together:o
Lawl Everyone <3's wroaw it seems!

Anyway, Hello Viso, Welcom 2the forums:D
Thx Sv and spitfire for the warm welcome.. ill go read it over.. and WOOO mikey hope we get in:D
Hey Vizo, welcome to the forum:)

I haven't been playing CS lately (I haven't seen either of you in the server yet actually:o) but I'm gonna start playing soon if I can get it working:D

Welcome again, hope you have fun here:)
Wow spitfire even posted! YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED VIZO. Carrie's special! :blink:
Spitfire!,Oct 8 2006, 01:09 PM Wrote:Lawl Everyone <3's wroaw it seems!
If you don't love Wroaw, you don't have a heart.

'nuff said.
oh im very honored. you all seem like nice guys which is a rare find now a days:P
Biggs,Oct 8 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:
Spitfire!,Oct 8 2006, 01:09 PM Wrote:Lawl Everyone <3's wroaw it seems!
If you don't love Wroaw, you don't have a heart.

'nuff said.
<3 wroaw for eber!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's