Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any fans of tool out there? Me and my friends found this article and it is almost mind blowing, musical genius

read it
http://www.bofe.org/overthinking.htm
Tool is the best band ever. I listen to them constantly. Ask dum3z.

Every song they have has some meaning behind it. Every piece of album art has 100 different things hiding in it, linking it to something else. You could spend years figuring the different things out. I'm not surprised it takes them 5 years to release an album. They have the best music ever. I'm constantly finding new things in these songs and hidden meanings.
I listen to music because i like the sound of it. I dont give a shit about the meaning. I cant stand tool, they're tools.
I listen to tool on occassion... good stuff

(we have a music forum...)
I've only heard Schism and I love it <3
Download all 5 albums. They're awesome.
I like Tool, but I'm like Ben in that I don't listen to music for it's meaning.:P
Pretty much all songs have meaning in it. Some types just less then others. (coughrapcough)
Rap has a ton of meaning, just ask my roommate. There were commercials in California (where he's from) that had translations for rap lyrics.

Something like:
"i been shot at all my life"
Translation: "I grew up as a spoiled millionaire child."

Or something like that.
I dont necessarily listen to Tool for the meaning. It's also great music, and has great flow and rhythm.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's