Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Joining Wroaw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sorry if its not the right place or be asking too join.

Well Im Mikey:)Im 15:o. Ive been playing in this server for a long time ( Don't know when i first started this server) and i really enjoy it. I play this server everyday and sometimes when i play for a long time i usually forget to do homework =\ I like playing on this server because its really fun. The people are nice, some people are just plain dum or werid sometimes. Most of the games or maps i play on this server people will usually make me laugh of doing something stupid. Erm what else to say..

I will also want to join to represent this clan knowing that this clan is really cool and helping people if they need help like hook and stuff.

Well i dunno wat else to say so ima end this. Have a Nice day:o
Hi Mikey.

The official word is that we're not recruiting. However, we have a fight club style approach to joining us. If you stick around long enough, and are cool enough and enough people like you, you will (POSSIBLY) be allowed in. So all I can say is stick around, have fun, and don't annoy anyone.

B)

And welcome.
oh nice i understand the not recuriting YET part. Hmm this fight club style thingy sounds fun:oI can't wait to join:)
Here's a deal, you can join if you graduate ;D

Get that homework done>!>!:lol:
coca,Oct 5 2006, 11:59 PM Wrote:Here's a deal, you can join if you graduate ;D

Get that homework done>!>!:lol:
LOL good one but i am doing my homework a lot more now since what happened today

My math teacher effing scared to whole class, he was really pissed off. We had mass today and people in our class were talking :@ Should of recored it but i think my cell phone will break:(
:D+Oct 6 2006, 12:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey:D@ Oct 6 2006, 12:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My math teacher effing scared to whole class, he was really pissed off. We had mass today and people in our class were talking :@ Should of recored it but i think my cell phone will break:([/quote]
Yea, videofones are really useful when you need to record someone going nuts!:D
Well the great thing about Wroaw, you don't have to be in to have fun with us. Start hanging around our irc channel, server is irc.gamesurge.net, and the channel is #wroaw. If you hang around there, sometimes we scrim and we can't get 5 wroawies, so we look for someone to ring for us. Who knows, maybe if we get to know you, you could help us out sometime.

Just like Sv said, stick around because we aren't the type of group to just let people in. We're all one big happy wamily.

Last thing, you must know what this one phrase stands for, it's pretty much the test for anyone new. What is the meaning of "CHATP"? Figure that out and you're one step closer.;)
GAH JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS DYING OUT.

:(:angry::lol:
Yeah, it hasn't been mentioned in a while coca.:(
CHATP.

And Biggs is right. We are a Wamily. I would do anything for pretty much everyone in the Wamily. We've shared everything and talked about everything.

And Biggs...you're being nice. This is amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's