Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hmm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, most of yall don't know me but I used to play with you Wroaw guys for a long time. I was really good for a while but I quit playing. Right now I have internet and getting my computer this weekend so I'll be playing again. Hopefully I'll see you guys back on again.. and see some familiar faces.. I remember you Blizzy.. Womb-Raider.. Sveach.. You guys been playing for a few years.. Hmm.. I dunno. See you guys around.

Shamitz is back, and ready to kick some butt! =]
Shamitz,Oct 5 2006, 05:34 AM Wrote:Hey guys, most of yall don't know me but I used to play with you Wroaw guys for a long time. I was really good for a while but I quit playing. Right now I have internet and getting my computer this weekend so I'll be playing again. Hopefully I'll see you guys back on again.. and see some familiar faces.. I remember you Blizzy.. Womb-Raider.. Sveach.. You guys been playing for a few years.. Hmm.. I dunno. See you guys around.

Shamitz is back, and ready to kick some butt! =]
I FIND THAT RATHER HARD TO BELIEVE SIR
well hey, i never knew you but any traffic on the server is welcomed, feel free to poke around the forums and we'll see you on the server:)

[color= blue]DISREGARD SPECIALSAUCE, HE SUX COX [/color]
Shamitz! Welcome back. B)
He doesn't remember a coca:(
coca,Oct 5 2006, 10:53 AM Wrote:He doesn't remember a coca:(
No... Sorry =[
You're bant unless you say you remember Biggs and he's your favorite wroawie.
Shammy! It's been a while since I last talked to you.:D
hey, your only posting cuz i IM'd you yesterday!
piratebuddha,Oct 5 2006, 06:48 AM Wrote:[color= blue]DISREGARD SPECIALSAUCE, HE SUX COX [/color]
THAT ISNT VERY NICE OF YOU TO SAY
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's