Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Me and why I'm nonexistant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I moved into my new house on sunday... and we do not have internet... so my comp is still here at my old house... so basically i'm rarely going to be on til we get internet over there....:( I miss you all.
PLZ HURRY:(
I MISS LUKE

Just so you guys know, my car is breaking repeatedly on me, draining my wroawd trip funds :( I don't know whats going to happen. I gotta get new tires, new windshield, and new driver side window motor.
Sveach,Sep 14 2006, 09:56 PM Wrote:I MISS LUKE

Just so you guys know, my car is breaking repeatedly on me, draining my wroawd trip funds :( I don't know whats going to happen. I gotta get new tires, new windshield, and new driver side window motor.
Its cool, we will work this out eventually, I'm going to remain pumped for such...

And UD... I miss you bro...:(

*reaches to the computer monitor* RETURN TO ME! :'(
pfft, who needs a windshield.
Underdog,Sep 14 2006, 07:37 PM Wrote:So I moved into my new house on sunday... and we do not have internet... so my comp is still here at my old house... so basically i'm rarely going to be on til we get internet over there....:( I miss you all.
Yay, no more Underdog!

Joke
Ok i'm at the rents' house for a bit... still no internet at my house... just a lot of booze <_<

We are getting internet soon tho! I cannot wait! I'm going through internet withdrawl.

and i love you all... except dotcom... who's a filthy bastard piece of shit...

joke. ;)
We miss our Underdog.:(
Blizzard,Sep 19 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:We miss our Underdog.:(
Liar.
Womb-Raider,Sep 19 2006, 02:15 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 19 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:We miss our Underdog.:(
Liar.
That made me giggle like a little girl.:(
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's