Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Who thinks....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i voted yes because i hate you and hope you die
Womb-Raider,Sep 9 2006, 03:56 PM Wrote:I dont like you, and i told you to google it so you would shut the fuck up. Also i didnt know it was you.
Hahahah! Womb is trying to cover his tracks.

WOMB WAS NICE TO SOMEONE!
Biggs,Sep 10 2006, 06:12 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 9 2006, 03:56 PM Wrote:I dont like you, and i told you to google it so you would shut the fuck up. Also i didnt know it was you.
Hahahah! Womb is trying to cover his tracks.

WOMB WAS NICE TO SOMEONE!
I wasnt nice to him though! ANYONE BUT HIM!
PistonsFan,Sep 9 2006, 11:48 AM Wrote:Geno an me like Miley
What the FUCK?

I voted yes.

I ask you ONCE who she is and your interpretation of it is WAY distorted. That and everytime you're in the server you mouth off about how "miley cyrus is your gf" when everyone clearly doesn't give a flying fuck.

Why post a topic like this anyways? Even if you get an overwhelming amount of "Yes"'s, I doubt you'll change.
i did this to see what u guys would say. its like if ur nice to me its a sin lol:D........jerks:lol:
PistonsFan,Sep 10 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:i did this to see what u guys would say. its like if ur nice to me its a sin lol:D........jerks:lol:
Im in favor of banning him pending this polls results.
pistons i think you just owned yourself with this poll..
Womb-Raider,Sep 10 2006, 04:56 PM Wrote:
PistonsFan,Sep 10 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:i did this to see what u guys would say. its like if ur nice to me its a sin lol:D........jerks:lol:
its 7 to 11 thats not too bad and u cant ban me because u guys are mean to me.....at least i know there are 7 people that APPRECIATE me:D:lol:
PistonsFan,Sep 10 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:
its 7 to 11 thats not too bad and u cant ban me because u guys are mean to me.....at least i know there are 7 people that APPRECIATE me:D:lol:
Fine, who r the 7 whom voted for piston?
PistonsFan,Sep 10 2006, 03:55 PM Wrote:
or 7 people that mis-voted, meaning to vote yes but accidentally hit no
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's