Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Practice for Wroawd Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I went to Columbia this weekend and spent the weekend in Jess' dorm room. Saturday night we go to a party. And this party kicked ass. It was about....10-12 people? 3 girls, the rest guys. Two girls came with dates, the one that didnt, I hit on shamelessly all night. We went through a 24 pack of natural light (we got the cheap shit) in 20 minutes playing cups of doom. We played 3 man and went through another 24 pack and most of the the third. I was wild as shit in 3 man, every time someone rolled doubles i asked for the dice so i could drink....i drank in between rounds as well. My running total for the night ends up being about 30 cans of natty light, 4 bottles of whatever it was (i didnt look, someone handed it to me and said drink) and i was drinking colleen's (the girl i was shamelessly hitting on) margaritas all night, so i ended up with about 1.5 margaritas in me.

30 cans of natty light
4 bottles of beer
1.5 margaritas

We played cups of doom, 3 man, and circle of death. We all sang karaoke which ended up being really bad group singing, american pie by don mclean stands out in my head, as well as bohemian rapsody.
Bohemian Rhapsody must have been after I passed out. Yes, I passed out, after throwing up about 8 times into a trash can by my face. Cheap beer doesn't go well with my stomach.
the pics?
Noob.
What we've learned:

1. We need better drink. (if we got the money, no biggie, we'll do a quality run in STL)

I'm a Captain and Vodka fan personally... Margarita and such for mixed drinks... Better beer... etc...

2. We need more, single, women. Especially if we wanna try and get Jess laid..

3. We must by a few one-use cameras to document this event... Anyone not drinking will be in charge of keeping an eye on what goes down if we don't remember^_^

4. Karaoke can only happen if we are all really smashed... I don't wanna hear the Wroaw versinon of any Queen or Mclean song... Not unless I'm pretty far gone.

Alright... now guys... before the trip we are going to have to party as much on an individual basis to prepare... take notes and report on your progress late night on irc >.>
lol.. you guys are going to wind up with a whole punch of pics of peoples asses and dicks...

EDIT: perhaps use a camcorder? lol
Ive got a digicam and a digicamcorder.....:rolleyes:

But my back is killing me. I'm off to the hot tub.

I made it home safely from Columbia Jess. But my back is fucking hurting from sleeping on your bed, i was fine until I took that nap.
Sveach,Sep 3 2006, 09:32 PM Wrote:Ive got a digicam and a digicamcorder.....:rolleyes:

I made it home safely from Columbia Jess. But my back is fucking hurting from sleeping on your bed, i was fine until I took that nap.
:o.... I don't wanna know what was going on in that bed.... but I must ask, which one of you was the back-spoon?

Quote:lol.. you guys are going to wind up with a whole punch of pics of peoples asses and dicks...

and plot... i don't want to have any part of that gay little fantasy of yours.
piratebuddha,Sep 3 2006, 04:43 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Sep 3 2006, 09:32 PM Wrote:Ive got a digicam and a digicamcorder.....:rolleyes:

:o.... I don't wanna know what was going on in that bed.... but I must ask, which one of you was the back-spoon?

Quote:lol.. you guys are going to wind up with a whole punch of pics of peoples asses and dicks...

and plot... i don't want to have any part of that gay little fantasy of yours.
He was in his chair playing games. I was on the bed alone. Fuck j00.

Update: My back still hurts, and mom was shocked when i told her how much i drank :lol:

Oh and Jess, I left my shirt over at Josh's house....tell him to either keep it till I come down next time or toss it....it's a shirt my ex gave me and it's kinda stained anyways from rain in my car....so I don't really care that I lost it.
Somehow my parents are going to find out about this aren't they? >.>
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's