Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Breakfast Series: DAY 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
that's one of my fav breakfasts... except i don't cut up my eggs, i eat the white, place the still-intact yolk on a slice of buttered toast, and then break it across the toast and devour... quite delicious.... also good with a few slices of bacon... (NOT canadian bacon... they're just posers... stupid canuks think they can call their ham BACON!)
Yea, fuck canadian bacon.
Canadian bacon < getting your penor caught in your pants zipper!
that looks mucho tastey, i'm a cook myself, but i've yet to get into anything really fancy for breakfast, but you have inspired me Senate!
I'm suprised nobody has mentioned the 8> face I made with the eggs & hash browns. B)
oh shit nice subliminal message. no wonder iwas smiling when i was looking at it
Looks more like a @> face ...which isnt a face at all
i made myself 6 scambled eggs and some french toast today. was yummy.
Womb-Raider,Aug 26 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:i made myself 6 scambled eggs and some french toast today. was yummy.
There'll be so many cockatoos in brazil that I'll be eating cockatoo and eggs for dinner everyday :blink:FUCK that sounds awfully wrong
I would enjoy a breakfast like that.:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's