Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Breakfast Series: DAY 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
INGREDIENTS
1 box Double Chocolate Cookie Box cereal
1 bowl
1 spoon
1 serving of milk
[Image: breakfast-11.png]

PREPARATION
1) Open box of cereal.
2) Pour some cereal into bowl.
3) Pour some milk into bowl.
4) Use spoon to eat.
[Image: breakfast-12.png]

REVIEW
I decided to try this cereal after being captured by the expert execution of it's marketing catch-phrase displayed at the top of the front face of the box (for those of you who are slow, the big ass "NEW" text!). That and I somewhat like Cookie Crisp and figured I'd give it a go. Overall this was a very easy & quick breakfast to prepare. I was eating my breakfast within a minute or so after deciding it was what I was having. While it didn't take me long, consumption times will vary depending on your appetite and fattyness. I found the taste to be about what I expected, chocolately as advertised. As an added bonus to the cereal itself you'll find a serving of newly formed chocolate milk left in your bowl, should you choose to drink it.
[Image: breakfast-13.png]

FINAL THOUGHTS
I'm walking the fence on whether or not I would recommend this breakfast. For those who care only for a quick meal and don't mind a healthy dose of imitation chocolate flavoring, it may be an acceptable option. If you relish in food that doesn't taste processed, packaged & preserved, this breakfast will not be satisfactory.

Rating: ** 1/2
For sure!!!

But isn't that a dog bowl, man?
the cookies are too big for my liking in a cerial. I much prefer something like a golden crisp.
coca,Aug 14 2006, 09:50 AM Wrote:For sure!!!

LOL! No, it isn't a dog bowl. I don't even have a dog. :blink:
Cookie Crisp is available over here,
and I quite like it,
So yes , Zomg!:D
The Senate,Aug 14 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:
coca,Aug 14 2006, 09:50 AM Wrote:For sure!!!

LOL! No, it isn't a dog bowl. I don't even have a dog. :blink:
think that makes you the dog.
Hey I love that stuff :ph34r:
I prefer oatmeal to cereal, myself.
i like apple and cinnamon oatmeal myself.
Maple & brown sugar for me.:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's