Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wroaw Mail Services

The Wroaw mail service has arrived. This means you can have your very own email address at the wroaw.com with 2 gigabytes of storage, advanced spamfilters, POP3 and forwarding.

The service is powered by Google's Gmail service. Basically we offer you a branded Gmail. Gmail will also allow you to forward mail to another account.

Click Read more to view the thread in the internal forums, where you can request your email address.

[ Read more ]
Very great news :DYet another step on the way to becoming a better community B)
[quote=Sveach,Aug 5 2006, 07:29 PM]Very great news
Good job DT you nub!

You put a link the news forums that leads into our internals. Then again, who actually looks at these forums besides us.:ph34r:
I wouldn't think the non-members would have access to the internals, shouldn't it be restricted for them? >.>
Dwopple,Aug 6 2006, 03:35 AM Wrote:I wouldn't think the non-members would have access to the internals, shouldn't it be restricted for them? >.>
Duh.

'nuff said.
lol indeed. You need the appropriate credentials to view a thread in Internal.
Rofl yeah...try visiting an internal thread while you're not logged in...it won't work. But I bet we'll get at least one person that complains that the link doesn't work, and we get to tell them it's clanmembers only :D
Have my babies Tiggggger.
/bow DT
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's