Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok. So Joe is suggesting that he, Womb, and I go three ways in for the server.
I checked out Ezzi.net, the one that we had before will be about $75 a month. If we're going in three ways, that's $25 a person. Now, Dum3z is giving me $10 towards the server payment. I believe Sniperduck is offering/wanting to give some money towards the payment, and Senate as well. I get my next paycheck in 13 days, thats when I say we start the server.
[quote]ASUS XP2400
Server Specs
aight, whats your paypal ill send ya some cash.
Yeah....that'd be helpful, eh?

Sveach@Gmail.com is my paypal. Also, my paypal account earns 5.02% interest with whatever money is in there right now.....so if we store up some money for the server, we can earn interest that can go towards the server payment :D

So. If we have $60 in there, we get $3 in interest. Now, I plan on using this account for my partial savings as well, to earn some mucho interest. If we get $1600 in this account....we can pay for WCS on the interest alone. Now I know I can get $1600 into that account by myself....but it'll take a couple months. Now if we have people contribute money each month towards the server AND extra to build up these funds, we can basically host our server on interest alone. So here's a possible timeline:
3 people (or a bunch of people) put in $100 each. Total $300 a month, that means we get the server paid, and in 7 months, the account will have $1600. The server will then be paid for on interest alone, and we no longer have to put ANY money into the server. We'd be done. What are your thoughts?
Shhh don't trust him he's going to take the money and run!
*psst I'm donating $20 not $10*
i already threw him 40.
i think ill be able to donate when im in college and have my own bank account but for now i have no paypal >.<
I donated sporatically in the past. Methinks once I kick the WoW habit I can just divert the funds from that to the server itself or the server money pile.
I'm broke.
I will send some whenever I can, I'm just broke as a joke
I'll send 50$ or so whenever its up and/or someone gives me a paypal or ill even moneyorder to sv or womb:)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's