Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Skype?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dum3z and I are going to try out Skype sometime soon....possibly tonight. I'm thinking it as a possible alternative to Ventrilo, and besides it's new technology to play with, so why not? :D Anyone else interested in trying it out? It's free to talk pc to pc. You can talk pc to phone for 2 cents a minute, so it's cheap even for that.
I had Skype a while ago. It was mostly my brother using it to talk to Calik/PKer.:o
Nice avatar.
Sveach,Aug 1 2006, 08:36 PM Wrote:Dum3z and I are going to try out Skype sometime soon....possibly tonight. I'm thinking it as a possible alternative to Ventrilo, and besides it's new technology to play with, so why not? :D Anyone else interested in trying it out? It's free to talk pc to pc. You can talk pc to phone for 2 cents a minute, so it's cheap even for that.
new tech? skypes been around for years :/

but i used it for awhile, quite BA.... plus it might hold more than 8 people, so update us with what skype can offer
i dont like skype.
a hobbit,Aug 2 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:i dont like skype.
I don't like you.:D
Blizzard,Aug 3 2006, 05:12 PM Wrote:
I agree with both quoted statements.
Womb-Raider,Aug 3 2006, 08:57 PM Wrote:
I disagree with all quoted statements.
p3ng,Aug 3 2006, 09:25 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Aug 3 2006, 08:57 PM Wrote:
I disagree with all quoted statements.
Oh noes a quote pyramid! :o
I'll kill you all.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's