Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Girlfriends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Womb-Raider,Jul 21 2006, 05:30 PM Wrote:Amanda so wins:Dbtw, womb be home! Kinda sad baout that cuz i was having fun. Anyways, the girly has a forum acct btu something is wrong with it, but i say we add her:D
Tell girly she needs to check her email and click the validation link..i just checked the member database...tell her to check swordfighttt@yahoo.com for a validation email from wroaw.com, then she'll be able to post.B)
I am equal kewlest :lol:

Poor Kaitlin :(
I hope she doesn't check the forums!
I'd vote carrie.....if I didn't have a girl friend.
its okay i voted carrie for you.
My girlfriend pwns the rest. Some people have seen pics so don't be so bitchy about it.
Blizzard,Jul 21 2006, 08:21 PM Wrote:My girlfriend pwns the rest. Some people have seen pics so don't be so bitchy about it.
Some people have? Like who?:o
Dum3z,Jul 22 2006, 03:15 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 21 2006, 08:21 PM Wrote:My girlfriend pwns the rest. Some people have seen pics so don't be so bitchy about it.
Some people have? Like who?:o
Yo momma
Sveach,Jul 22 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jul 21 2006, 05:30 PM Wrote:Amanda so wins:Dbtw, womb be home! Kinda sad baout that cuz i was having fun. Anyways, the girly has a forum acct btu something is wrong with it, but i say we add her:D
Tell girly she needs to check her email and click the validation link..i just checked the member database...tell her to check swordfighttt@yahoo.com for a validation email from wroaw.com, then she'll be able to post.B)
=-o! This would mean I am well liked? *woohoo* Thank you for your help-age mr. Sv.:)
Spitfire!,Jul 21 2006, 06:10 PM Wrote:I am equal kewlest :lol:

Poor Kaitlin :(
I hope she doesn't check the forums!
I'd hit it.
xPanther,Jul 21 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 22 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:
=-o! This would mean I am well liked? *woohoo* Thank you for your help-age mr. Sv.:)
Of course....and you're welcome :P I'm glad to help. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's