Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Net Split ftl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: leavemeut5.jpg]

i felt so alone:(
[05:10:56] * piratebuddha has quit IRC (*.net *.split)

Seems like it was only your server that split, the rest of us stayed:D
Only lasted 5 minutes you whiny baby! >.>

[23:09:38] [Quit-#wroaw] piratebuddha (~pumpbuddh@24-217-172-54.dhcp.stls.mo.charter.com) (*.net *.split)
[23:09:41] +Organisms : (Netsplit Detector) Netsplit between *.net and *.split - Invincible
[23:14:41] [Join-#wroaw] pumpbuddha (~pumpbuddh@24-217-172-54.dhcp.stls.mo.charter.com) (Commercial/Normal)
if it was only me... why did everyone else disappear? s'all kind of weird.... said i was still connected...

when i saved the file i alt+tabbed back and people were there.... i wonder what happened... still a good pic;)
Let's say Gamesurge consists of server 1, 2 and 3. They're all connected, and you're on serber 3 while the rest of us are on 1 or 2. Suddenly server 3 gets disconnected from the others! Then the only people you see on IRC are the people on server 3, but dat's only you:(We can only see the people on 1 and 2, so we only see you getting split off:D

Anyway, I should be asleep >.>
Yarr, cocka knows it.

I've been netsplitted to where it's only me, then I've been netsplitted where there's still two or three of us left.
Yeah, this happens all of the time.:P
Blizzard,Jul 20 2006, 08:54 AM Wrote:Yeah, this happens all of the time.:P
Agreed. It's a very common occurence.
Reference URL's