Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw vs random dudes scrim results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we scrimed against random dudes... they had a 'CAL' serber, but i dont think they were a clan.... went 16-12, didnt take any screens :/

so... weve won a few scrims now which has made me come to the realization that wroaw = rox the box...

i even managed to be on top of the first round... after teamchange though, it was all dum3z... only he was positive... and he went like a bajillion and 5.... so good job wroawmates....:D
ya, i rox thx :lol:
We just won 4-14 (we had the 4) by forfeit. CAL-M = rape.:(
z'oh my god. remember to stick to cal-o people. =P
a hobbit,Jul 17 2006, 07:42 AM Wrote:z'oh my god. remember to stick to cal-o people. =P
We -ASK- for CAL-O.
piratebuddha,Jul 16 2006, 08:29 PM Wrote:so... weve won a few scrims now which has made me come to the realization that wroaw = rox the box...
Just now you realize this?!

/weep:(
Blizzard,Jul 17 2006, 09:59 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Jul 16 2006, 08:29 PM Wrote:so... weve won a few scrims now which has made me come to the realization that wroaw = rox the box...

Blix isn't included in the rox box, because he neber scrimmed with us:D
16-6 against some CAL-O nubbins.
yeah we raped in one scrim, then got our assholes ripped out and handed to us in another.
Dwopple,Jul 17 2006, 10:21 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 17 2006, 09:59 AM Wrote:

Blix isn't included in the rox box, because he neber scrimmed with us:D
I have before. It was just a while ago.:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's