Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: the ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyone play this? its pretty fun, altho i only played the half-life 1 mod (the hl2 mod just came out, but its $20).

theres only a couple servers up, but its got a great concept. we should play it some time =P

basically ur a passenger on a ship, where you are giving a "quarry". you have to find this person and kill them. however someone else also has you as a quarry, so you have to watch your own back. when you kill them, you cant just run up to them and shoot them, cause then if someone else sees you you get arrested, or if u bring out a weapon in a place w/ cameras (basically hte busy rooms) youll get arrested even if no one saw you.

theres also a needs system, where u gotta eat, drink, pee, poop, wash, sleep, have fun, and talk to people. this will basically force ppl to wander around eventually, and not just stick next to all the ppl so they wont die. ie when they go into a bathroom to pee you can kill them with an umbrella haha
It's like The Sims meets San Andreas!
If some others get it i will give it a shot.
ill join in:o
I'll get it soon, sounds awesome.

Hope I get to kill Dwopple while he sleeps or something:D
I don't see the HL1 version, only the HL2 one that costs 20 buckaroos.

Where's my free version damnit!
alrighty, hl2 version will be purchased in an hr or so
That sounds really fun.:D

I might get it once school starts. Because of work, girlfriend, and friends I don't have the time.:P
Blizzard,Jul 14 2006, 09:16 AM Wrote:That sounds really fun.:D

I might get it once school starts. Because of work, girlfriend, and friends I don't have the time.:P
>.> Do you know how weird that sounds? "I'm too busy, wait for school to start."
dont buy the ship 2, unless u wanna play urself. imma go find the hl1 mod link. its kinda obscure
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's