Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: happy 1000th topic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Get up in the mountains! Snow there!:ph34r:
Dum3z,Jul 11 2006, 04:48 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jul 11 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jul 11 2006, 04:02 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Jul 11 2006, 10:00 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 11 2006, 01:08 AM Wrote:Schietluis ftw! P3ng was not strong enough!
F u guyz.

Im on some computer in some library in some town in vermont. IT IS SO BORING.
what are you doing there...? dont you live in massachusettes? and uh... why are you in a library for one: its a library, and for another its summer for christ's sake
Hes busy vacationing. Go snowboarding or something p3ngy.
Snowboarding in Vermont?:o
Where is Vermont again? I thought it was like by the Carolinas and was flat. >.>
I think Vermont is up in the northeast where the appalachian mountains start to end.
Biggs,Jul 12 2006, 06:02 AM Wrote:I think Vermont is up in the northeast where the appalachian mountains start to end.
there are indeed mts in vermont, tho im not quite sure if its year round snowboarding :\ i only went in the winter.
[Image: us-map.gif]

ta-da.
WAT'S ALASKA DOING DOWN THER!
Ha i was half tempted to say something about that when i posted that image...like omg alaska's down ther?!? why's it so cold in alaska then?!
>.> So I got Vermont confused with Virginia, give me a break.:rolleyes:
Dum3z,Jul 12 2006, 09:28 AM Wrote:>.> So I got Vermont confused with Virginia, give me a break.:rolleyes:
Hahahahahahahaha!:lol:
ok still doesnt answer why hes at a library in vermont when he should be vacationing/snowboarding lol. or is going to the library his parent's idea of vacation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's