Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Zomg they are out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Blizzard,Jul 3 2006, 11:58 AM Wrote:Too many of you guys made half assed attempts at the avatars. Drawing with paint = gay as hell.
Paint means they created it, while others are just googled and some small things "added".

Like mine, mine is half assed because they took a picture and added words to it.
lol mines half-assed then.
Biggs,Jul 3 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 3 2006, 11:58 AM Wrote:Too many of you guys made half assed attempts at the avatars. Drawing with paint = gay as hell.
Paint means they created it, while others are just googled and some small things "added".

Like mine, mine is half assed because they took a picture and added words to it.
But what about Plot's avatar? That thing is pure shit! People just rushed it too fast.
Well the eyes on Plot's avatar is much better then Wombs whole avatar, which wasn't done in paint. Though Plots does suck and whoever did it should be stabbed like coca.
Biggs,Jul 3 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:Paint means they created it, while others are just googled and some small things "added".

Could be worse, people could just copy some already created year old .gif avatar and not change a thing.

<------------ LIKE MY AVATAR!!!
Dum3z,Jul 3 2006, 12:52 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 3 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:Paint means they created it, while others are just googled and some small things "added".

Could be worse, people could just copy some already created year old .gif avatar and not change a thing.

<------------ LIKE MY AVATAR!!!
Yeah, really. Your avatar is probably the cheapest one. Whoever chose it is the most hardcore lazy ass.:D
WTH is a pocoyo?
*checks wiki*
sounds like ive heard it in spanish class..
Plots was obviously 8 hours in mspaint. :P
Bahamut,Jul 3 2006, 07:58 PM Wrote:WTH is a pocoyo?
*checks wiki*
It's a kid's animation thing.

Pocoyo is the main guy, the name is from POCO = little, YO = I, so Littleme:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's