Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hello Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hmm. Hello Wroaw. I haven't talked to all of you in a while. Idk who is still in the clan or what not. But how's everything going? Just thought I would stop in to say Hey and see what's going on.:D

-bl0cky <3
*awaits womb's hate*
Lol. Womb is still here then. Well, it's been a while and I don't have anything against anyone here now. But I would like to know before I enter the server if I'm going to be g/k-lined for no reason. But I think that we are all more mature now, hopefully and we can get past all the shit that happened in the past. K. K.
Depends who you're talking about with what happened in the past. Some people I just don't like, because of their history. And I'm not talking about afN members.
So your not pointing elbows, just a finger at me?
Dum3z,Oct 31 2004, 10:43 PM Wrote:Depends who you're talking about with what happened in the past. Some people I just don't like, because of their history. And I'm not talking about afN members.
hes talking about me, the most disliked exwroaw....
Hmm.:(. Duck is the coolest, cause your name resembles you as a person which is uber leet.
Meh, it's not you or Duck. Duck knows who I'm talking about, though.
Hey blocky.:)

We need to get my server up again and mess around on nippers100 sometime.:P

<3:rolleyes:
Blizzard,Nov 1 2004, 07:06 AM Wrote:Hey blocky.:)

We need to get my server up again and mess around on nippers100 sometime.:P

<3:rolleyes:
It would be more fun on the afN server, it lags less. B)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's