Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HAPPY BDAY MD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think hes lying, but he claims its his bday. So happy bday to our drunken cat.
happy bday md
rgr, who knows!

Happy birthday Joe!
well it's made my month:D
Fucking stop with the birthdays! I remember last year we made a damn universal topic around this time because everyone kept having a birthday.
Biggs,Jun 9 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:Fucking stop with the birthdays! I remember last year we made a damn universal topic around this time because everyone kept having a birthday.
>.> I don't know, something about what I bolded seems like it was said oddly.:D

Happy birthday Mr. Disk.
Womb-Raider,Jun 9 2006, 09:24 PM Wrote:I think hes lying, but he claims its his bday. So happy bday to our drunken cat.
He doesn't lie!

Minidisk Wrote:Name: Joe Leighton
Date of Birthday: 9/6/86

For those of you that are idiots, dont forget pretty much the rest of the world has a different date format. So his birthday in american standard is 6/9/86, making Joe exactly one year older than me, minus one day :D

Happy birthday Joe! BTW, something is fucked up with your profile, cant click on it on the members list, which is probably why it doesn't have your birthday today.
Sveach,Jun 9 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jun 9 2006, 09:24 PM Wrote:I think hes lying, but he claims its his bday. So happy bday to our drunken cat.
He doesn't lie!

Minidisk Wrote:Name: Joe Leighton
Date of Birthday: 9/6/86

For those of you that are idiots, dont forget pretty much the rest of the world has a different date format. So his birthday in american standard is 6/9/86, making Joe exactly one year older than me, minus one day :D

Happy birthday Joe! BTW, something is fucked up with your profile, cant click on it on the members list, which is probably why it doesn't have your birthday today.
Why can't Americans or the rest of the world agree on something? It's annoying having to figure out if someones using dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy, especially with days 1-12.
Happy Birthday Sir:P
piratebuddha,Jun 10 2006, 12:18 AM Wrote:Happy Birthday Sir:P
Don't suck up to MD. If you wanna get somewhere, you better suckup to the future leader.

You'll know who that is, and I'll give you a hint... It's not Sv fattehs!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's