Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Jpop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
coca,Jun 9 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:http://googleityoumoron.com:D
Yeah, try googling it and see if you can find a site with full albums of multiple bands.
? ares is what I use for p2p, its got some...

your best bet is soulseek, but it requires some social networking, some people share off the bat, but other, more obscure stuff you need to go into their chatrooms (integrated) and talk to some, jpop is popular there

i use soulseek for my more obscure tastes:D
Hehe, not lazy just cant find any...I look but cant find. So I thought, hey some Wroaw member are watching animes they should know atleast one site so ya. I can only find radios and places to buy them but cant find a place to download =D
I got an awesome way for you to find some out perhaps.

Go download an OST from an anime, then look at all the artists in there and then go from there.
Biggs,Jun 9 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:I got an awesome way for you to find some out perhaps.

Go download an OST from an anime, then look at all the artists in there and then go from there.
Doesn't work as well as you'd hope. Still have to find some place to download them. >.>

That's what I do, and hope isohunt has an album or two from them. I've been lucky to get 1 album each from 1/2 the artists I've tried. (Most of them have about 3-6 albums total, but I can't find those.:()
so you wanna download some japaneese pop music?
I know who to ask, entropy!
Shut up you are fired!
[Image: yourefired.gif]
i dled some jpop one time.

i dont like it much.
Bahamut,Jun 9 2006, 01:04 PM Wrote:[Image: urshinjifails7mh.png]Jpop? <_< Jrock all t3h way :rolleyes:
.....i miss magic the gathering.... so many memories of 7th-8th grade....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's