Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuck you Tiger.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just wanted to see if your still alive:DHavent seen your sexyness in a long time.
Fuck you Drunken Master too!

I wonder where he is.
Didn't DM quit games for a while and just got back into them?:o
Anyway, still no tiger.
He hasn't been in IRC for a month or so now. I HOPE OUR TIGGY IS OKAY!
Blizzard,May 22 2006, 08:23 AM Wrote:He hasn't been in IRC for a month or so now. I HOPE OUR TIGGY IS OKAY!
May, 22 2006 12:28:20 -6 -ChanServ- 500 DutchTiger 1 week and 1 day Normal

Yes...a month...right...

Just because you're too busy screwing your gf doesn't mean he's been gone a month.
I want pics of blixes girl! No no no, I don't want, I demand!
Biggs,May 22 2006, 04:24 PM Wrote:I want pics of blixes girl! No no no, I don't want, I demand!
No you don't, she's probably butt ugly. It would kill the forums. :o
Dum3z,May 22 2006, 10:28 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,May 22 2006, 08:23 AM Wrote:He hasn't been in IRC for a month or so now. I HOPE OUR TIGGY IS OKAY!
May, 22 2006 12:28:20 -6 -ChanServ- 500 DutchTiger 1 week and 1 day Normal

Yes...a month...right...

Just because you're too busy screwing your gf doesn't mean he's been gone a month.
Am not. Stop making fun of me!

*Cries and runs away*
I talked to him less than a month ago, so yeah. He's alive, he's just busy. I talked to Olaf about him too, lol he said he's been busy. Hey, I think I'm still the only one to know all 4 of the CAT's real names :ph34r: I'll never tell. Seriously, DT made me promise. B)

On an unrelated note, for our non losers on the board, what's your opinion on the most romantic thing a guy can do for a girl? Looking for some ideas that I've overlooked/haven't thought of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's