Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: which console do you like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nintendo wii looks very sexy ^^
Bite me hobfat.
I think this is an appropriate place for me to vent my frustration about FPS games on the PS2!

HOw the HELL are you supposed to AIM properly with those stupid TWIDDLY STICKS?!
PS3 IS ****. PS3 is a console that will make you tried in 30 and bored of it. Im gonna buy X360 and Wii, Why? Because its gonna be the same price as PS3. X360+Wii = PS3 Cost.... PS3 Cheaper Ver is shit and 80% of the games and movies wont work....
Nulled. Consoles suck donkey dick.
ps3 just for hte next final fantasy, wii for the inovation and fuck xbox, no good games cept oblivion and i can run that on my puter.
PS3 for me! Yez that rhymed, I'm a rapper!
Wii, because it will have the next Super Smash Brothers. And all old Nintendo AND Sega games. I mean seriously, all of those Zelda games, the previous versions of SSB.......
Dum3z,May 12 2006, 09:04 AM Wrote:Wii, because it will have the next Super Smash Brothers. And all old Nintendo AND Sega games. I mean seriously, all of those Zelda games, the previous versions of SSB.......
Wii will pwn all because of the price and cool new stuff.:)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's