Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I'm excited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Damn.... well, now i have until 2007 to buy myself a 360....

Halo 3 Announcement!!!

I'm downloading the trailer as i type this post.... ahhhh, i'm so excited
fuck halo, fuck halo 2, and fuck halo 3 twice.
Womb-Raider,May 11 2006, 04:36 PM Wrote:fuck halo, fuck halo 2, and fuck halo 3 twice.
So vulgar! There's too much hate in you.:(

I can't wait for Halo 3, I just need a Xbox 360.:P
without a server and someone to ban the hate in me just grows.
Blizzard,May 12 2006, 08:31 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,May 11 2006, 04:36 PM Wrote:fuck halo, fuck halo 2, and fuck halo 3 twice.

I don't get it... Why would you buy a console to play an FPS? Consoles are good for pretty much everything EXCEPT FPS.
Dum3z,May 13 2006, 01:04 AM Wrote:

I don't get it... Why would you buy a console to play an FPS? Consoles are good for pretty much everything EXCEPT FPS.
Because... I happen to like the Halo series?
Blizzard,May 13 2006, 04:11 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,May 13 2006, 01:04 AM Wrote:

Because... I happen to like the Halo series?
and I as well.... it's a great series
Which one do you like to play more?
depends... usually i end up playing halo 2 multiplayer-wise, because that's just what most ppl play... put about the same time in both playing campaign...

the very first i played halo 2 (midnight when it came out), i played it on legendary and beat it (not all in that night of course)... good times :D
Do you know what would make it a BETTER series? Making it solely for the computer, as consoles have shitty FPS control. :/ Aiming with joysticks sucks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's