Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well how do you think it will turn out? Personaly the change might be a little weird, but atleast the dude can swim now...
i heard its a african american player, can they be that good at swimming, is swimming the only sport that white people still hold and maybe tennis?....is duckeh a racist? hell no.
Yes the character is African America, you can tattoo him, make him over weight, you can even "Rocky-fy" him...
It looks like its going to be awesome. So far, Vice City has been the best one. Maybe because I love the fact that you can drive motorcycles.:P

And thank god you can swin now. I would always wonder how NOBODY in Vice City could swim yet they live and the beach.:wacko:
youve got bicycles also...
actually, how water worked in VC was that if it was too deep, then you would drown. But if you went underwater by crouching, you could hold your breath indefinitely :P
heh i always just said in my mind it was mutated pullutated super alien water or something and that the pool water you crouched in was clean.....heh trying to make badly thought out concepts work.
Well a badly thought out concept is being able to stay under water as long as you're crouching into it, but not if you fall into it.
isn't that what i just fucking said?
I thought you were talking about your poisonous water being a badly thought out concept. That's worse than the GTA people.:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's