Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dwopples redemption!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dwopple,May 14 2006, 06:33 PM Wrote:i dont think were gonna scrimxor today, we hab no serber to scrimxor in:o
You fail.
Canadian:(
I do declare. This thread sucks.
coca,May 14 2006, 04:41 PM Wrote:Canadian:(
Just because he's from certain places of the world, you don't have to make fun of him. How would you feel if I made fun of you?

TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED IN RETURN!
Blizzard,May 16 2006, 08:33 AM Wrote:
Just because he's from certain places of the world, you don't have to make fun of him. How would you feel if I made fun of you?

Mexican.:(

So, when is this going to happen? I played with Dwops & Blix last night and it seems I'm still better than them. >.> Guess that means I'm forced to kick some ass.
I havent played more than 10 minutes of 1.6 in a long time.
Womb-Raider,May 16 2006, 02:45 PM Wrote:I havent played more than 10 minutes of 1.6 in a long time.
I'm probably still better than you, too.
Blizzard,May 16 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:

I WANTED him to bully me for being from Scotland!:(

C`mon Dwop. I am waiting!
Dum3z,May 16 2006, 07:47 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,May 16 2006, 02:45 PM Wrote:I havent played more than 10 minutes of 1.6 in a long time.
I'm probably still better than you, too.
Ill take you in source, dodgeball2, falling, climb. Thats just what im sure about.
whores i alreayd told u, its neber gonna happen unless we have a serber to scrim in >O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's