Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: MOUTH :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just burnt the roof of my mouth... again.:(

<span style="color:red">OMG IT HURTS!!!!!1111</span>
I always seem to burn it on pizza that I take out of the oven and want to eat too fast! Also I burn it on microwavable burritos, which contain beans just short of boiling point.:angry:
Blizzard,May 9 2006, 06:11 AM Wrote:I always seem to burn it on pizza that I take out of the oven and want to eat too fast! Also I burn it on microwavable burritos, which contain beans just short of boiling point.:angry:
Your mircowaving your burrito, thats the problem.
Gah. I hate that.
I've burnt my tongue with some hot chocolate a few times:(

BUT THAT DOESNT COUNT
Pizza. The bane of the roof of my mouth's existance. It's so good that I can't wait to eat it, and won't stop for a bit of pain. >.>
yeah.... i hate it when you burn the roof of your mouth and everything you drink or eat after that kinda tastes differently... or have you ever burnt your mouth and it feels like the skin (or w/e it is) from the roof of your mouth is like hanging down?? ahhh i hate that
Extremely hot pizza sauce on the pizza and microwaves bean & cheese burritos here too. Hurts like a mofo! Man I hate when that happens. :(
steam =^= hot

i don't think i've ever burnt the roof of my mouth (you don't have a special name for that btw? we call it "gehemelte" or "verhemelte" which has nothing to do with the dutch word for mouth.)
But instead, i burn my tongue, just not as often anymore.
I burn the roof of my mouth and my tongue all the time. Food doesn't cool fast enough. That and I'm also a ...slightly fast eater.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's